3 V 3 Basketball
3 v 3 Basketball is coming to Danvers Indoor Sports. We will be hosting an all day tournament on Saturday, March 17th.
To create your account, follow this link:
If an account has already been set up for you, follow this link:
Click Here To Reset Password!
Then click I Forgot My Password. Put your email in and then click Send Reset Email. That should give you the capability to make a password and get access to your profile.
Once you are logged in you can register for 3 v 3 by:
- Click Registration at the top of the screen
- Click on who will be registering
- Click Basketball Leagues (Youth)
- If you are signing up a new team click Register a Team
- Click Yes to if you are the coach or manager
- Click Select next to 3 v 3 Basketball Tournament
- Find the gender and age group you are looking for
Once the team is created you can invite players to your team. You will see an invite button that you can put your players’ email address in to sign up for your team.
We will have the following groups:
- Male 3rd – 5th Grade
- Male 6th – 8th Grade
- Male 9th Grade – 12th Grade
- Male 18+
- Female 3rd – 5th Grade
- Female 6th – 8th Grade
- Female 9th Grade – 12th Grade
- Female 18+
Click HERE to see Rules
- Teams will consist of 3 – 5 players.
- Cost is $100 per team.
- Teams will play 5 fifteen minute games.
- Concession Stand will be open all day.
- Schedule will be announced closer to tournament day.
For more information please email Elliot Bresnahan at Elliot@danversindoorsports.com